Header Ads

Can not by eating more but this is the reason why Round 2, Round 3 of you so well

Sisters can control estrogen via a diet healthy to avoid accumulation leads to excess estrogen in the liver and effective early warning bao.Dau fact you have excess estrogen - the hormone can cause breast cancer treatment efficacy superior herbal estrogen turns from 4 to common misunderstandings about estrogen 5 female hormone that we I still do everyday harmless idea that turned out to contain hidden dangers lurking unexpectedly.



Below is shared by Beth Blair magazine Shape. Since being out they have excess estrogen, she was trying to change lifestyle to become healthy.

First met coach Tomery, she looked me up and down and said, "I want you to do a test to measure estrogen levels. We will discover some interesting things there." And I was guiding saliva test.

Saliva test results actually revealed some interesting things, which obviously my estrogen is very high.

Women (and sometimes men) have high estrogen levels tend to keep the weight in hips and waist.

The first thing I want to know is how to know about the status Tomery my estrogen. She explained that women (and sometimes men) have high estrogen levels tend to keep the weight at the hips and waist. I'm a perfect example.

My next question is "high degree of estrogen mean, not as proved my femininity or what?"

And the answer I get is: Turns out high estrogen is not a funny thing. It can increase the risk of hypertension, ovarian cysts, endometriosis supply, depression, premenstrual symptoms and breast cancer, ovarian, uterine estrogen levels also play a ... role in changing the breast in breast fibrosis, which explains why every time I go to X-ray, I was called back for further examination because of dense breast tissue. Luckily I still have symptoms include muscle pain, pre-menstrual symptoms, dense breast tissue, and mild depression ... are not serious or life-threatening me.

High estrogen can increase the risk of hypertension, ovarian cysts, endometriosis supply, depression, premenstrual symptoms and breast cancer, ovary, uterus ...

But I do not want to ignore her estrogen and prevention is the key to a healthy life so I decided to talk to the experts about strategies to reduce estrogen.

I refer to the opinion of two experts and two are both advised me to stop additional soy milk in coffee and oatmeal, especially because I was drinking every day. Although soy is famous in the world, it may increase estrogen levels so to be safe, I turned to almond milk and coconut milk.

Coach Lauren also told me that some of the chemicals in the food we eat every day it seems can increase estrogen, and she suggested that I should choose fruits and organic vegetables and try to vegetables in your diet to reduce estrogen. Since then I've had the pleasure to try the new recipes for things like mustard and kale.

Tomery and Lauren also said that alcohol is the key to lowering estrogen for hormone metabolism and liver alcohol can affect that process. Although now I've quit drinking, this makes me have to consider doubling each time someone invited to drink.

Tomery warned me that it might take some time for my estrogen drops and so I can lose weight in these areas. So far, she was right. My weight does not decrease as fast as I had hoped, but I began to feel healthier in your arms and legs thanks to the efforts in the gym.

The symptoms of pre-menstrual cramps and Beth Blair has gone.

More active, premenstrual symptoms and cramps are terrible things I suffer no longer monthly. I am also pleased to participate in the next test after a few months to see our Index has improved how.

Some common symptoms warning you are estrogen levels higher

When estrogen levels in the high threshold, which can lead to excess, your body will emit a warning signal as follows:

- Increase the weight constantly

- Regular anxiety

- symptoms of premenstrual breast pain, acne, irritability, fatigue and brain fog.

- Reduced libido

- cycle irregular menstruation or abnormal

- Swelling (fluid retention)

- Headaches (especially headaches before the menstrual)

- Change the mood (usually excitable and downs left)

- cold limbs (a

Không có nhận xét nào

Được tạo bởi Blogger.